learning directly from 24 best dance teachers in the world,
attending to classes on the same level as students of the best studios in LA, NY or Paris,
meeting not just a few but HUNDREDS of inspiring dancers from all over the world,
gathering in 10 days the KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS equivalent to at least a year of learning in regular classes in top world schools,
experiencing the biggest educational dance festival in Europe.
having fun, learning and discovering your true talent.
THE BASIC PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION & FOOD. You can add the hostel package to your No Limit or Top 40 in the next step of the registration.
|CLASS 25||CLASS 20|
|the number of classes you can choose||unlimited access, choose from 73 activities||max 32 workshops of your choice
and max 8 trainings
|25 workshops or trainings of your choice||20 workshops or trainings of your choice|
|possibility of adding economic accommodation with meals on the campus
for 800 PLN (200 EUR) per 10 DAYS
during on-line registration process
READ MORE >
|possibility of adding economic accommodation WITHOUT meals OUTSIDE the campus
(University of Technology Hostels - 15-20 min walk)
FOR 480 PLN (120 EUR) in double room PER 10 DAYS
READ MORE >
|YES + 480 PLN / 120 EUR||YES + 480 PLN / 120 EUR||NO||NO|
|entry to the evening events*
|entry to FPA THE BOOST sessions
READ MORE >
|physiotherapist & medical consultations
|Masterclass workshops entry READ MORE >||YES||NO||NO||NO|
|ticket for Fair Play Dance Camp Showcase
|startpack (bonus gifts)
|6-months of free access to fairplayacademy.com READ MORE >||YES||NO||NO||NO|
|special prices in FAIR PLAY SHOP
|possibility of winning scholarship in Los Angeles READ MORE >||YES||NO||NO||NO|
|REGULAR PRICE EUR
|BUY in EUR||BUY in EUR||BUY in EUR||BUY in EUR|
|REGULAR PRICE PLN
|2 800,00 zł||2 300,00 zł||1 800,00 zł||1 600,00 zł|
|BUY in PLN||BUY in PLN||BUY in PLN||BUY in PLN|
* does not include Fair Play Dance Camp Showcase
** TOP 40, CLASS 25 and CLASS 20 participants can exchange each 1 dance workshop for a pack of 2 The Boost meetings (we will simply cross out just a half of class mark on your pass on the entry to The Boost session). Plan this exchange ahead, as we do not refund unused THE BOOST passes (halfs of standard entry pass).
Available payment methods:
- Full amount by traditional bank transfer or credit card
- 3 installments by traditional bank transfer or credit card
YES! It's a change! You CAN pay in installments this year, even if you buy in promo price.
Read more about payments HERE >
- If you register for TOP 40, Class 25 or Class 20 packages, prepare your photograph (portrait showing your face - no sunglasses please). We will need it for your pass.
- Please be mindful of your packages choices. Passes are PERSONAL and it is NOT ALLOWED to sell, exchange and transfer of purchased or unused classes to others! Not used classes are lost.
- If you are underage, the registration form should be filled in by your parent or legal guardian (in that case, you should provide printed and signed by your parent copy of order confirmation on the registration desk at the first day of the camp)
- Terms and Conditions, as well as other legal documents can be found in MULTIMEDIA > DOWNLOADS section of this website. You are obligated to read it's contents before registration.
- Class 8 (700 pln / €175) and Class 1 (100 pln / €25) packages will be available on the spot, but participants who will register for bigger packages will have priority on the workshops entrance. It may happen that you will not be able to enter the classes you have chosen and you will have to choose some other workshop.
- There is no FPDC KIDS program this year (BUT read more >)
- FAIR PLAY DANCE CAMP SHOWCASE TICKET PRICES will be announced before the camp. Follow our Facebook page!
Do you have questions about the Fair Play Dance Camp?
Write at firstname.lastname@example.org to get general information about FPDC or discuss any organizational issues.
Or call to our office PHONE NUMBER: +48 504 512 212 (Monday - Friday 9.00-17.00 C.E.T.)
Contact our office at email@example.com if your inquiry relates to:
– sponsorship / partnership
– marketing cooperation
– volunteering (read more about volunteering here)
– organized groups
– press/media relations
– other forms of cooperation.
The organizer of the Fair Play Dance Camp and the entity responsible for selling the bundles with accommodation ("No Limit"+ accommodation, " Top 40" + accommodation) is Karol Niecikowski Fair Play Art, listed in the Central Registration and Information on Business managed by the minister in charge of economy, as well as in the Registry of Tour Operators and Travel Agents under the no. 04/12. Address and contact details: al. Tysiąclecia Państwa Polskiego 10 lok. 137, 15-111 Białystok VAT ID: 7191447513 National Business Registry Number: 200409875. You can forward inquiries and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entity responsible for selling packages without the accommodation (participation in the workshops without staying at the camp) is FPDC s.c. Karol Niecikowski, Wojciech Blaszko, listed in the Central Registration and Information on Business managed by the minister in charge of economy. Address and contact details: al. Tysiąclecia Państwa Polskiego 10 lok. 137, 15-111 Białystok VAT ID: 5423231175 National Business Registry Number: 200775775 . You can forward inquiries and complaints to email@example.com .
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (more>)